Monday, February 1, 2010

Best of 2010....

Ok this might be a bit early, but I have to get this out there.  If anyone is looking for new kits this year for your team, look no further:  http://www.hiddenbaysports.com/ .They have come a long way just in the 2 years that we have worked with them and they continue to improve each year.  This is where the best of comes in, their 2010 shorts for this year rival some of the best shorts that I have ever owned.  The chamois is very comfortable and the addition of the compression band at the bottom of the shorts vs. the elastic makes for a comfortable fit.  Check them out!

In the mean time, sneak peek of our 2010 team design.
On another note, I am otta here tomorrow!  After sufferring some werious wind burn on my nose and checks I am off in search for warmer climate!  I leave in the morning, stop to pick up Big D and the plan is Kentucky right now!!  If that is not warm enough then further south we will push!

2 comments:

Kyia said...

They look pretty flash!! Happy turning the wheels in Kentucky...I take it the whole Birkie idea is down the toilet?

Chris said...

The what? Whats the birkie? I guess when the warmer weather hit us in Wisco for January, the bike bug bit again!!