Wednesday, February 3, 2010

One trailer, two trailers, three trailers, more!

Saw lots of trailers today, trailer homes that is.  Either way on the trip down I did see one of my favorite trailers, can I get this into my office to use as my daily fix?!?!?

Too bad it is really not a coffee cup.  Anyway we made the trip down here and got a good ride in.  The temps did warm up and made the trip worth while!  The wamrest that we saw for the day was 50 degrees, sweet!!  We also got some good hills in, which after awhile they started to get to Darrin.  Come on where did the happy face go?


After we made it through the hills and back on the flats we settled in and did some nice pace making with some wind at our backs.  Darring ended up bringing the smile back, not sure if it was cause we were almost home or the terrain fitted him beter?

Along the trip we ended up running through Metropolis!  Sweet!  The home of Superman.  Since this was only like 10 miles from home Darrin had felt as if he was a super hero himself!!


Day one down!  More to come tomorrow! 

1 comment:

Mike said...

Jerks! Well now you will have to pull me around all spring, ha...