Sunday, February 14, 2010

Nascar Sunday...

Never thought about it, but I love NASCAR Sunday! And to think we always make fun of TSP for driving the big conversion van with the sunoco racing stickers!!  The reason I love it is everyone must of been busy watching the race here in Wisco. cause I only got passed by somehting like 5 cars today during my ride!!  Sweet!  Now I am not making fun of it, I myself have been to Daytona and Richmond to watch races.  One of the most interesting events that I think I have ever seen in person. 

On the riding side, or recovery side??  When we built our house about a year ago, the appliance retailer sold me on our fridge cause they told me it would keep veggies and fruits fresh for 6 weeks?  Not sure how that became the selling point for me cause I am going to have the entire thing empty in about 6 hours!!!


We ride to eat!  At least that is why I do it!  OK, it is also a lot of fun too!

1 comment:

Mike said...

Yeah that really is the best part, stuffing your face!