Saturday, February 20, 2010

In search of power!

So the last month I have been riding my Tricross with studded tires and no power meter.  Being an engineer I have always obsessed about the numbers, but this year is different.  I just have been riding bikes and loving it.  On the other hand, bossman (who still doesn't have his internet site up and running!) keeps wanting to see some numbers!  I keep telling him that he will get nothing till March and like it, but I gave in seeing that I am paying him to make me faster.  So with the warmer temps, and the melted roads I got out on the road bike yesterday and today.  I should of parked it today though!!  It snowed almost the entire ride today and was just annnoying.  Wet feet, wet butt, and just cold.  Either way this is what it looked like pulling back into the drive!

So whenever the weather sucks and Michelle asks me what my ride is, I always tell her the length plus one!  That extra one is for cleaning!  Suck!  If anyone out there is looking for some serious testing and wear and tear on your equipment, send it to a midwest rider, we can destroy anything in a single winter season!!

On a non biking front, I am off to a charity dinner for the humane society called Wags to Wishes. Thats not bad, should be good food after a long ride, the problem is that it is formal!  Suit formal!  Suck!

1 comment:

Mike said...

So how was the wattage??