Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Training Camp Take 2......Booked!

Michelle and I just booked everything to head to sunny California!  The first week we plan to head here for some fun with the bossman!  Should be a good time!!  Last year we did this in Solvang and it's the closest you can come to feeling like a pro.  You get up in the morn, breakfast is ready for you, you go ride all day with a support vehicle following, at the end of the day you hand over your bike to a mechanic, then you book your nightly massage and wait for dinner!!  If you are interested hit the link above.  This year I might be doing things a little different since my harness was on pretty tight and was not able to just let er rip!! Thinking most of my rides might be more on my own?  Guess we will see? 

For the 2nd week we will be in Solvang.  Not sure exactly all the details down here yet, but TSP and Di will be down there with some others from Duluth.  I will get to see how many trips I can get up Figueroa Mountain before complete leg shutdown!! Last year I made 3.   

On the MTB front, 3 of the 6 team bikes are in as well as a lot of the accessories!  Merry Christmas to Team Adventure 212!  Thansk Bill, Pete, and Specialized!!

1 comment:

Matt said...

Keep me in the know about Solvang, it's not too far from SLO, so maybe I can meet up with you. Or, you can head up here and I can show you around.