Thursday, July 30, 2009

Cat needs a good home....

So our cat is in need of a good home. It meows a lot, and I mean a lot, if it is moving it is meowing. It sheds and is very attention demanding. This is where my new pet comes in. We have devided to name him Melk, after the town he was discovered in, Melk, Austria. He lays around a lot, does not eat, and I do not have to clean up after him! Sweet.

I am not sure what breed of dog he is though??


Anyway, we are in Austria today and I noticed that it is 4:30 am at home and 11:30 AM here. I am 2 lattes in and about to have lunch on the boat. We are on our way to Vienna tonight where Michelle and I are going out on the town and will be seeing a concert. Should be fun. Here's Michelle enjoying our daily ritual. She thought today that we should start taking pictures at each of our coffee stops.

Sorry that there has not been much about cycling on here lately. I am in that decision point on weather to just retire and move on with life or continue plugging forward. Nothing to rush yet, still have another week of floating to figure it out. This weekend the team will have Mikey, Darrin, and Scott in Franklin. Good luck to all. After that we will have TJ, Mikey, and maybe myself up at the Ore to Shore. I have not done this race since like 2002 and it has the honor of being the only race that I have ever broken anything, besides bike parts. Back then I got taken out by a tandem, which I feel do not belong in the preferred start area, and broke my wrist.

Well I hope all is good back home!

2 comments:

Kyia said...

Glad to see your enjoying yourselves! Hope to see you at the Ore to Shore!

Christine said...

Cute picture Michelle! I love Austria, especially the cafe's