Saturday, July 18, 2009

WTP.......

What training plan? I have put my Sworks away and pulled out MY new 2010 Sworks. Do not tell the specialized guys that I am leaking pictures but here is a look at MY new 2010 Sworks if my mental condition continues:



Notice the use of the DA crankset without the big ring and the XO rear derailleur. It looks even cooler with panniers on it as I am doing my 20 miles commute to work. If there is anything I am fast at it is commuting, I am thinking I am one of the fastest commuters in Portage County!! Gotta be good at something.

Besides commuting I have been really busy doing graphics design work for some touchpanels in a house that I have been working on. It was good that I uploaded them yesterday and almost all my program logic worked, that almost never happens. On the racing front, we have a partial team headed to Kewauskum tomorrow and TJ is out at the National Championships. I am going to make thecall in the morning. If I wake up and feel like going for a drive then maybe I will show up and ride my bike. The team will have Mikey, Darrin, and Chris Denny for sure though. So to all those racing this weekend, good luck and maybe I will see you there. If not we leave on Wednesday for Europe and some nice relaxation and de-training while floating down the Danube river on a big boat.

No comments: