Tuesday, July 14, 2009

The Colonels' Recipe.......

Fried that is! That would be the way I feel and I have never felt this way about riding a bike! The keeper of all things training says I have it pretty bad and was laughing at me when I told him I was leading the Levi Trow 100 this weekend and after lap 5 of 8 I decided to just go home?? I felt fine, was racing fine, still had good legs, a couple of bike issues, but I just didn't want to ride anymore???

Next up on my training plan, a 2 week river cruise in Europe. I had all intentions of taking a bike, but not now. I am just going to become a tourist and walk around eating good food, drinking good beer, and maybe if my ADD allows I might be lazy.

On the team front, we now have the state SS champion on our team, Darrin Braun took control of the race from the start and never looked back except to make sure he was out of sight!! Nice work to the newcomer on the team and there are a lot of good podium places that will be occupied by him in the future!!

No comments: