Monday, July 27, 2009

I'm on a boat......

That is for boss man that keeps me fast throughout the year! If you have not seen it, make sure that you are not somewhere that inappropriate language is unacceptable and look for , I'm on a boat, youtube!

Other than that, lattes and beer are still my daily diet! I am losing count on the total number of these Also loosing count on the beer as well. We have now boarded the boat and have been cruising through Germany. Our room is pretty nice, what ya think?

There is also a sauna, or steam cooker depending how warm it gets!

They also gave us a pet. I like this one better than the cat at home. It is quiet, does not move unless I move it, and when I get hungry its eyes are made of chocolate!! Also I am not sure why Michelle picked the upper dack, we barely fit under the bridges and I am wating for the captain to have too much wine at dinner and give us a moon roof! Some fo the bridges are so close they take the chairs off from the upper deck and all the rails down!!

Today we also found our first bike shop. Had some nice Belgium bikes with 26" hardtails everywhere. I think I know why though, the Germans ride cobbles on a daily bases so they are used to getting bounced around. There are bikes everywhere and they are out commuting to where they need to go rain or shine! Awesome! So today I also found my favorite bike sign, bike free!



Also while at the bike shop we found some design ideas for next years jersey. If you are interested in joining the team to get one of these hot kits let me know!!



Kind of looks like a garbage bag. Other than that lots of walking, no riding, although we are thinking about it for tomorrow. We are in Austria tomorrow and only like 30K from the alps I guess. Unfortunatelly I caught a cold so I will have to wait and see. Hope everyone is enjoying home!!













No comments: