Friday, July 24, 2009

'Cross the pond

Remind me to never contest World Cups. One I do not feel like getting lapped by the entire field, but I would go crazy if I had to make that plane more than once in a great while. By hour 4 If they would of opened the door and said anyone who wants out may jump now, I would of been pushing to be first in line!!


Anyway we are in Prague (Praha) today. Went out walking about taday and have traded my usual water bottle in for a beer at every stop. We started with the castle today and walked by one of over 100 churches in the city. The only cool one was the 15th century one with the astronomical clock:






I never did figure out how to read it, but I really didn't care by then after doing a planned tour with a bunch of people with an average age of 60! On a BIG plus though, Europe rocks if you are a coffee lover. There is a Cafe on every corner and 5 more between the corners. Before I left I was upto 2 lattes a day, but by my return the plane ride home is going to feel like an intervention!! Maybe if I split one up into three 1 oz containers, then put it in a 1 quart zip lock bag I can put it in my carry on to stop the caffeine headache withdraw!!




On another note for today, Michelle thinks she won a free vacation from travelocity for finiding the travelling gnome today:


I notice he also has a beer in his hand! I am getting thirsty!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you need an intervention I can help! No problem! Hope you're having fun! Take care bro!

Kim aka The Col.