Sunday, August 2, 2009

Nothing to see here, just keep moving......

That was the name of the game in Slovakia. We just cruised through without stopping. We are now in Budapest and will remain here till Tuesday. The town is seperated by the river and actually used to be to seperast cities, Buda and Pest. I did finally ride a bike yesterday though! Here is Michelle in front of me as we cruise along on the ship bikes!




Notice the dedictaed bike lanes! They were everywhere over here and like everyone rides bikes!! Sweet!!

As for the intervention, forget it! I am set in my ways now and feel that I no longer have an issue! 3 lattes by noon and then followed by beer till I fall asleep. I am scared to step on the scale, good thing Ore to Shore is all down hill so maybe the extra weight will help me! That is assuming I come home, I found the storage facility for the Travelocity gnomes so if each one represents a free week of vacation then I will see everyone in a couple years!!

If this does not work then I found a nice fix me upper in Austria, yeah it needs work but the views are nice!!

Out of all the stops I think I liked Austria the best. It was pretty cool and all the towns we went to were very unique.

Back to bikes, I think I am finally starting to round the corner with my melt down and have a little itch to get back on the bike. Unfortunately I have a cold that has settled into my chest that I hope goes away before our flight on Tuesday. See everyone this next weekend at Ore to Shore and Good luck to the team in Franklin!

1 comment:

Mike said...

Jeez man can I get a couple of those gnomes?? Missed ya at the CR race but big D and I held in there for a couple spots on the podium. Can't wait to see him on the Titus! Save up that motivation, we got half a season left...the fun half!