Monday, March 1, 2010

Shread'n

Tires that is.  I got out about an hr on my ride and flatted up front.  Started to fix the flat and noticed that the entire tread was coming off the tire!  Guess I should change tires more often, that one was put on the bike last May!!  Since it was so early in the ride I ended up turning around and changing the tire out and grabbing a fresh tube.  Once going again, I felt like Eeyore!
The dang snow clound would never leave me!  I felt like it snowed the entire time and when I looked at the radar there was just a small patch of snow out there.  I wish I could go back and follow the snows route, it would probably match the Garmin file I have!!

On the team front, sounds like everyone is training pretty hard to get ready for the new season.  I know Big D has been training down in Indiana.  When we were headed to Kentucky he mentioned that he was riding with some guys getting prepped for the Little 500!  I am waiting to hear the news that he got on a team for that!!  I would drive down there to watch if that was the case!  I would take my own heckling crowd as well!! 

No comments: