Thursday, March 4, 2010

Fair weather cycling!

So all the fair weather people are coming out with the warm up in weather.  It is great to see, I think that the overall mood of the entire community has increased 10 fold!  This last couple days though I have to complain about this one guy on a bike.  He keeps drafting off me for hours on end and when he does finally pull through he must be riding one of those UCI banned TT bikes cause I do not get any type of draft!!  Not fair.  He is also fast!  Whenever I put the hammer down he sticks with me like glue.  It is kind of annoying that he has showed up just these last couple days cause it would of been nice during those long snowy rides!!  I have heard others say that they have seen him as well and it is nice to see he's out, and I must agree, lets hope for many more rides with him....................

1 comment:

Kyia said...

He's looking pretty lean too! Yikes...