Thursday, March 25, 2010

MT Tam Hillclimb

Today we did a race up Mt Tam! Was fun and fast.  I ended up taking the honors of first to crest but it was high on the suck 'o meter tab!  I was the sacrificial lamb and did the 5 mile lead out to get to the hill.  At that time Steven Hunter attacked and made me work.  This lasted for about 5 minutes until everyone burned up their VO2 capacity and settled into the next 30 minutes of suffer. Overall with the lead out it took me 42 min and 30 sec to get tot the top.  Wow, I am not in Wisco anymore!  Michelle did awesome today as well and was 2nd female up the hill and even beat a couple of the guys.  She seems to really be enjoying herself!  After the ride the rest of the day included lunch, followed by yoga, then massage, then a sweet dinner!! Awesome!! What a hard life. 

Tomorrow is a bit of a recovery day for everyone and I am day to day right now on weather I will be sent out for extra time or not?  Time will tell.  No pics today since most of the ride was done above threshhold!  I will try again tomorrow!

No comments: