Saturday, March 13, 2010

Building Character

So everyone has those rides, well mine came today!  I have always had it explained to me as a spring, the further you push it down the further it rebounds.  You try not to push it down too fast though cause it will break!  Well I hit bottom at the end of a 3 week block, so perfect!  Guess bossman hit that one right.  Now it is some riding the Denzer way tomorrow with Ryan, Lisa, and gang, then a nice recovery week before heading off to Cali for Training camp round 2!  Sweet.  Not sure what bossman has in store for me but he said he is bringing in some ringers to beat up on me cause he doesn't want to work too hard!  Guess we will see about that one! 

On other news I have a Quarq set up for Michelle when we get into camp!  Will be good for her to have a nice power meter.  She has been training hard and starting to look very fit.  Watch out this year girls! 

No comments: