Friday, March 26, 2010

Do it again! And again!

That is what I kept getting today!  I would climb up to the top of a hill and when I got there my task for the day was to turn around to the slowest rider then climb back to the top.  I did this all day and finally was blown after who knows how many times up the hill??  Either way I am working the muscles that you cannot work at home!  Should be really good come time for Cahutta!!  So the landscape today was awesome as well, it just seems to keep getting better!

Do it again! Yes Boss!


View of San Fran from the top of Mt. Tam, which I think I have climbed like 10 times now!


Here is the group of clowns for the week!  What a fun time!


Then the descent from the top, I hope  Dick Drummond's custom bike hold together at 40 mph!


Of course it can, made the last one!  Michelle also has some could climbs today and was smiles towards the top!


Long day planned for tomorrow!  Time to eat loads of food!!

Good luck this weekend to Scot in Barry-Rubaix!  Put the hammer down and represent the new kits!!


1 comment:

Darrin & Lynn said...

Sweet! Keep it up man. Tell Michelle good work. The season is coming:)