Monday, March 8, 2010

Roster set......

Lots of riding with the early spring.  Have been loving every minute of it!  Also been getting set for heading out West and some of the last minute prep on getting everyone's stuff for the upcoming season.  For the upcoming season, our roster is set.  I really appreciate all the interest for joining the team this year.  I saw lots of great race resumes and I really wish that I could of brought everyone to the team, but have to keep to the budget.  With that said, here is the list, it is going to be an awesome season!!!

                 



3 comments:

Mike said...

Are those our feed bags so we don't bonk walking around after races?!

Chris said...

Heck yeah! Just imagine the amount of cookies and candy we can fit in these!!!

Darrin & Lynn said...

My weakness.....Please make my bag smaller. Looks exciting, much more of this and I might get high blood pressure.