Friday, January 8, 2010

Personal Training with the old one.


The Old One!  Today he was with myself this morning getting our butts handed to us by an evil readheaded Personal Trainer.  They say what doesn't kill you makes you stronger.  Well some mornings with her I would rather be dead!! Or should I say mornings after when you are sore and rolling out of bead.  Those are the morning that the espresso machine goes into overdrive!!  Speaking of the espresso machine, here is where every morning of mine starts!



Who would of thought that two small cups filled with a frothy liquid that resembles mud would be the excitement of so many peoples mornings!!  Especially the pairing of this and cycling!!  I always say that cyclist are addicts, just addicted to things that are good for us!!

Tomorrow I am headed down to Madison for the Bike Swap.  Should be a good time.  Making the drive down with Scott(Old one form above) and Mark.  Cant wait to cram the old one into a car for 2hrs there and 2 hrs home and listen to how sore he is from today!! Good times!

1 comment:

Kyia said...

I love your espresso machine! I miss your espresso machine...