Friday, January 29, 2010

Miles leading to no where?

That has been the name of the game.  With the temps dropping from the nice January we had, to whatever you call this miserable below zero weather we are tending to now, I have moved inside.  This is my trip this morning, a little blury since I was shivering so bad:


Thanks to old man winter sending us this recent cold spell, you are now officially of my Christmas card list for next year!  With the temp this low I have dusted off the trusty squirrel cage!  If anyone is interested in buying a set of rollers, it gets no better than these!


I have owned a pair of these for about 5 years now and have logged miles and miles of going no where! Not the most enjoyable, but they do make the bike feel just like you are riding on the road.  With the forcast, looks like this will be the name of the game this weekend.  Yuck! 


No comments: