Wednesday, August 10, 2011

The downhill race!

Ore to shore this weekend!  Not sure what is more fun, the race or the party after!  We will have almost the entire team up there and look to terrorize Marquette!  Sarah even found a new bike to ride while up there a couple weeks ago and is hoping that it goes downhill fast!  Those look like 29er wheels so it will ride smooth despite the design! Just like the wind is at her back! 

In the meantime, thanks to Mike Simonson for writing up an article for MTBracenews and mentioning Mike and I!  It is always nice to see the Midwest races in the press.  I really do not think that people in other parts of the country understand the caliber of races and racers we have!  I am even guilty of taking the quality of  races for granted!  We as racers are definitely spoiled in the Midwest! 

In the meantime, I am starting to feel better and I hope that I am feeling better come Saturday.  If not I will be looking for a beer hand up instead of water!  I prefer quality beer hand ups, but if going bad will accept anything! 

No comments: