Thursday, June 30, 2011

Oops, blew that one!

Wow, it is already Thursday! I haven't even done a race report from the WORS cup!  I am guessing by now everyone already knows what went down and it was good!!  Thanks to Don and all his support for putting on a fun weekend!  The trail was good, the racing was fun, and I didn't even mind hanging out all day watching all of the classes race!  I will say though, that come Monday most of us were not moving very fast and could not wait to find our pillow again that evening!! 

Now I seem all rested and starting to get things in line for our trip out west.  For Michelle Sarah, Myles and I we will be at Eau Claire for the Firecracker then it is off to Idaho for Nationals!  It is exciting to travel to some of these places that I have never raced at!  After nationals we will be dropping Myles and Sarah on the side of the road to hitch a ride home and Michelle and I will be off to Bend for the High Cascades 100!  Super excited for this event as well, cause everyone says that Bend is awesome for riding your Mountain Bike!  Also during that week is the Cascades Cycling Classic so hopefully we can catch some getting dizzy with it Crit action!  Also with bossman only up the street in Portland, there might be a sighting??  Time will tell! 

Other than that not much happening, kind of a lull in training right now and getting ready to reload for the 2nd half.  Cannot believe July is around the corner and I will stop there before I bum myself out thinking of the Wisconsin winter that lurks in the distance :( 

No comments: