Friday, June 17, 2011

Going Plaid!

Sitting here in waiting at the hotel room for the Lumberjack 100!  Super excited for the day after the pre ride.  The trails made me feel like this! 


Just tons of super fast, flowing single track, 90% of the course to be exact!! A much different feel to the course than any of the 100 mile courses that I have done so far and the Specialized Epic felt like a rocket ship!

There is one problem with tomorrow though, they already gave us our pint glass at registration so it will be hard to lap through knowing there are kegs of Founders and I have a glass!!  Can I get that as a hand up???  Please, I promise not to crash like last time I took a beer hand up!! 

I will update on the flip side.  In the meantime Good luck to Ryan, Lisa, and maybe Mike at the Southern Kettles WEMS race.  Then also to Michelle, Sarah, Darrin, Todd, and Di up at the Chain Drive this weekend! 

No comments: