Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Looking to the future!

Not more than a few years ago I would of been so stoked to have a race of this caliber in my back yard and eliminate some of the travel that Mikee and I were doing around the nation.  Don't get me wrong the butterflies will still be there and it will be awesome to see some of the guys that I came up through the semi pro ranks with. With my new focus of the endurance races though, the legs just do not respond the same to the jockeying for position surges required to do as well and I am OK with it. Luckily for me there will be enough excitment out of the Adventure 212/Specialized Team with most of the team really getting up to speed and looking for some top form going into this weekend!  It is going to be fun!!

See everyone out there and if you are looking for anything to do come out and cheer all the riders on. Cat 1 races at 11, which is Michelle, Sarah, Mark, Ryan, Todd, Di, and Myles.  Pro Women go off at 12:30 and will include Lisa.  Then the Pro men go off at 3:30 PM and will include Mike, Darrin, Scott, and myself.  Hope to see you there!!

1 comment:

Kyia said...

Tear some legs off! Good luck everyone!