Saturday, April 9, 2011

Webs of Waupaca

How come everytime I ride towards Waupaca I always end up circling through it 2 or 3 times!  I call it the webs of Waupaca!  I swear every road just keeps turning around on itself and you end up back into town!!  Today was no different, I ended up back in town on 3 different occcasions.  I finally got fed up trying to use the back roads and hopped on Hwy 22 and got out of there and no I did not use the Wau-King Trail!  For those not from around here they literally named a trail that just cause it goes between Waupaca and King.  I might of used it but it did not say the Wau- Bi-King trail!  How lame!
Anyway, the mountain bikes are getting ready for the season.  Tonight it is Sarah and Michelle's turn to build up their bikes.  Mark and maybe Scott are going to join, as well as our water wench Tim(Sarah's Husband)!  Sounds like some growlers from Centrals Waters for the guys while we sit back and watch the girls get their bikes put together!  Moral support?  Nah, just some ribbing and help when needed.  Maybe Tim and I will even get some shoot 'em up PS 3 action going!  Seems to be our new thing and what better way to spend some recovery time but killing zombies!

No comments: