Sunday, April 3, 2011

TT practice!

Bike path style!! Way too funny!! The Marin DB kept speeding up whenever Michelle would come up next to him, the funny thing was his speeding still was slow enough to allow me to laugh out loud, ride no handed, and take pictures!! By the way he ended up getting chicked big time on the climb out of Sausalito! At least he was riding his bike though!

So vacation/training camp is over! Hope the weather is planning to be warm at home by the time I have to start training again. I haven't even looked yet cause I do not think I could handle the disappointment!!

Tomorrow I will work at gathering totals after I recover from the red eye home tonight! All I do know is I lost track of the latte count!! Sorry to disappoint!!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.3

No comments: