Thursday, October 22, 2009

Work'n the nigth shift!

Where are my days now?  With the ever shrinking hours of sunlight and the fact that 212 has hit its busy time(Kids must be in school), and I am short a Maintenance Supervisor, I have been riding at night!


Luckily I made the purchase of the new cross bike, cause it has been awesome!  I have pretty much parked every bike and everytime out I am on the new Tricross.  If there is one thing to say about it, being an engineer I have seen marketing gimics put into products, and that is exactly what I used to think of the zertz that Specialized puts into their frames and seatposts.  Well, now that I own 2 bikes with them, they are not gimics.  They are placed specific to frame deminsion and add a type of dampning to the bike that makes it extremelly comfortable to ride.  Even on the Tricross while ripping through the local park things are smoothed out!  Sweet! 

Besides the bike we have been working hard to determine what the team is going to look like next year.  I think some good things are in the works and should put us in a position maybe to expand on the current team, more to come on this.......

In the meantime I am interviewing for a Maintenance Supervisor, if you know of any have them fill out an applications, hours flexible and pay starts in the $11 range depending on experience. 

In the meantime, please stop raining!! 

No comments: