Friday, October 2, 2009

Where did I put the mud tires???

Well it looks like after racing almost every weekend since the end of March this year, we might be in for the first mudbog of the season?  Whatever it turns out to be, should be good, the legs have been feeling good for us on the team.  I know Mike is coming into some good form late in the season, Darrin is still flying, and I for some reason have some good legs coming out of Chequamy??  Scott will be slog'n it out at the WEMS race for  12hrs on Saturday, rebuilding his bike, then toeing the line for the Sunday WORS race???  Sanity check please......  if you love to ride the bike then ride!! Tj is probably sitting in Tuscon by now enjoying the hot weather.

With the late season form that I am finding, I think I might buy a cross bike and do some cross racing.  I have a lot to learn with the getting off the bike and running though. In the past the only running I did was from my car when running into Dairy Queen! Maybe I can get some lessons from one of the Midwest experts out there.....

No comments: