Saturday, June 27, 2009

BC Bike Race Stage 0

We have made it to Vancouver with everything! Bikes... check.... Helmet... check... shoes... check... legs.... Where did I put the fast legs, I am gonna need them with this field! Oh there they are..... check! Sweet, ready to go! All that is left is the race registration procudure which looks like it could be as long as the race. There are 3 pages of instruction on Day 0, what you need to know!! Good thing Michelle is along, she can keep track of some of the logistics for me since on page one my A.D.D. kicks in and I am off to something else.

I am pretty excited for the start tomorrow. Michelle and I were out spinning the plane legs out and ran across Eatough and Schalk. They seem ready after talking to them. Should be a pretty good battle amongst them, Wicks/Sneddon, and Sheppard/McGrath!

For me, in the solo division I will get to battle with Andreas Hestler and then a couple people from other countries that I do not know?? Either way the trails look awesome, the weather is supposed to be sunny and in the lower 70s, and the Specialized is ready to go!!

On another note, the coffee out her rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: