Friday, June 12, 2009

Away from everything.... Almost!

Good luck this weekend to TJ, he will be flying the colors out in CO Springs with all the best in the US.

As for me, off. I am not racing this weekend. I am also not working today. I have been so busy the last couple weeks trying to finish up this home automation project and have been ingnoring most things associated with training. Therefore today I have some VO2's to do and I have chossen to focus on the bike. About time I get priorities in line, I have less than 2 weeks before I leave to BC for the BC Bike Race. I am completely pumped to do this race though!!! 7 days straight doing nothing and focusing on nothing but racing bikes on what Barry Wicks told me some of the best single track ever! My goals are to finish in the top 5 overall for the solo division. I really hope that I can keep the rubber side down, which is something that has plagued me this year. So far one was my fault and the other, it is probably best that I do not know who caused it?

Anyway, see everyone at the WORS cup.

2 comments:

old 'n slow said...

At about 1:17 or so into this video you'll see the 212 colors fly passed the camera.

http://www.cyclingdirt.org/videos/coverage/view_video/235180-us-pro-xct-4-sand-creek-international-classic/186727-mens-xc-colorado-springs

Kyia said...

Solo?? Awesome!!! Enjoy the ride!