Sunday, February 19, 2012

Alien Race

Yesterday I made it into Marin and was able to get the bike put together and bossman and I made it around the dam loop.  Was a good way to to shake the legs and catch up with bossman.  I felt out of place on the road bike for a while though.  Handles so much quicker the the studded tire, bar mitted, cross bike.  Luckily I did not wrap it around a guardrail on our first 40mph descent down to Mill Valley.  Here is our route, it looks like we didn't make it home but it is cause we did the norm and stopped for an espresso milk shake at the Fairfix!


So now onto the alien race!  We rented this house in Fairfax and it came with a live in furry criter!  All is good with that, we have one ourselves.  Makes noise when it walks, noise when it moves, noise when its hungry, noise when its thirsty, blah, blah, blah.  This one is different though! We are in the middle of Cali and I cannot believe we have zero cell coverage.  I actually love that though cause it is really quiet!  For the cell coverage though I think this furry critter was put here from a lost planet and is transmitting everything back to the mother ship.  Little do they know they do not want to ever know what I am thinking!!  Look at this thing, I fear him! Those ears are antenna for sure and its head spins around to give me dirty looks! 


Either way the riding is great and I am hoping that today brings a bakery stop!! 

2 comments:

Mike said...

Do you think your furry buddy can arrange to have me teleported out there via the mother shp?!

Chris said...

I would rather not talk to him! Kind of scared of something that can spin its head around and has ears that big, but I will work on it cause it would be great to have you here!