Wednesday, January 25, 2012

S'more

MMMmmm!  So last night Michelle was making fun of me for roasting marshmallows in our indoor fireplace.  I couldn't help it though, they tasted so good!  I then moved onto making S'mores, even better! 

So on the ride front things have slowed down some due to sickness and a recovery week.  I guess if you have to get sick, a recovery week is the best time to plan it?  It is hard though to have the pedal to the metal on training then hit the brakes as hard as you can.  Lets hope the anti skid kicks in and I start feeling better so I do not slide all the way back down the hill! 

On the bike side, I heard that there are some Specialized Epic 29er frames on the way for the team.  I am super excited to see these new race rigs.  They should also be followed up soon with a care package of XX from SRAM which will go very nice with the already received Truvativ pick me up and is going to give the 212 Team the best weapon a team can ask for!  Thank you sponsors!! 

Also the time has come to think about looking good.  We always say if you are not going to race good, you better look good!  For us to accomplish this we use Hidden Bay!  They can not make it any easier or affordable to make a team look good with a high quality product.  So if you are looking at new kits this year give them a call.  You will not regret it.  Most of the 212 squad actually orders extra clothing each year because of the comfort of their new shorts. 

1 comment:

Mike said...

If I had a fireplace I would do the same!