Monday, January 23, 2012

Over the river and down the snow covered road....

.....to another 4 hrs of T.I.T.S I did go.  For those new, that is Time in the Saddle.  Saturday mother nature tried to deter me with the starting temp of -6F, but I made it.

Now is the good time to thank those that make products that you pay for no matter the cost!  Bar Mitts!  A must have for winter riding.  Luckily for us they were a sponsor of ours a few years ago and they keep your hands warm no matter the temps. 

Assos tights, yes they are really expensive, but they are the best!  I have bought only 4 sets in my entire time of winter riding and they just last!  So get over the price and Sponsor Yourself! That is there marketing slogan. 

Hand warmers!  You can get an entire box for something like $20.  When the temps drop I usually will wear toe warmers, then stuff one of these between my shoe and toe warmer, then put a bootie over.  Always works.  I also take an extra pair just in case the bonk hits, or dreaded winter flat.

My routes:

Saturday Route:



Sunday Route:

No comments: