Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Next stop please!

So I know I keep promising pics, but for some reason I seem to be all over the place.  Yesterday I didn't even turn my computer on and luckily with my phone I am still able to keep the ball rolling in all the things I dabble in.  Yesterdays excitement was also turned up with a trip to the ER for Michelle.  She is OK but has five stitches in her right hand now.  it was a bit scary though cause it cut pretty deep and sent her into shock and she passed out for a bit.  We made it all better by taking a trip to Red Eye last night to numb the pain with beer!  Yum. 

On the bike side of things, still no new bikes. We do still have a couple team bikes left so if you are looking let me know.  We have and Era, an Epic 26er, and an Epic 29er.  I have started back into the swing of things.  Nothing really structured, just getting acquainted with the bike is what Bossman calls it.  Luckily for us here in Wisco there is no snow and the temps have been good.

The morning Nemesis Gabe has also been taking shots at us.  I think Monday we did about a million squats!  The other issue is he learned that I HATE doing jump squats with the med ball and makes sure they are incorporated into every workout!! 

Next up for us is a trip to New Jersey.  I have been working on my dialect so that I can fit in.  Every other word out there starts with "F" and they cannot even say water right!  After a few days there I should be able to make the Jersey Shore transformation!  Not Sweet! 

In the meantime, more pics:

Cadiz, Spain:

Cruising the Atlantic:



Michelle on the switchbacks, Gran Canaria:



No comments: