Friday, December 2, 2011

Africa

Well I can now say I have been to Africa.  We are in Casablanca, Morocco today.   Did not get the most warm fuzzy feeling so did not make it long.  Ended up turning it into a pool day on the boat and just relaxed.  The drinks here go down way to easy though and it is 3 in the afternoon and I am already thinking I have a hangover!  Oops!

So tomorrow is a sea day as we make our way to the Canary Islands.  First stop is Las Palmas, or something like that??  Michelle and I are working on renting bikes and want to cruise the island.  It is not turning out to be that easy though.  Hopefully something works out?  If you know of anyone there who has a couple bikes let me know!  I have to do something before I need to buy another suit before the last formal night! 

No comments: