Monday, February 7, 2011

Here, there, and over there

So if you haven't noticed, I have opened the blog up to the rest of the team to post to.  Thought since I was slacking at updating that someone should use the space.  I even gave Tim a go at it, with his nice "Life as a Water Wench"! 

As for me, it has been an interesting start to the season.  With the broken ribs I ended up having to ease into the season which might end up being a good thing??  Guess time will tell.  As for the last few weeks:

I started outside, but ended up getting some frost bite on my upper lip that has been bothering me so now I have moved to these.  After logging some 3 and 4 hour rides in place, I left town and went here:



After a few days here, it was home and back on the rollers!  We then had a family emergency that had Michelle and I hopping in the car for a trip to Michigan. After 20 hrs in the car in 3 days, it was back home and on the rollers again.  Now this morning I am getting the bike packed up and going to meet bossman in sunny Cali for some riding and year planning!  Super excited to get out of this weather and get some good riding in!  I hope he is ready to ride though, cause I will not get back on the plane unless a wheelchair is needed!!  I am then home for a week then it is off again!  This next one will be interesting with some sun, beaches, and our first race of the year! 

In the meantime, I will try to get some good pics out in Cali while riding to post up here! 

No comments: