Friday, December 17, 2010

Slow motion, but moving!

I am finally up and about! Not moving anywhere very fast but getting better each day. I even had some thoughts of getting on the rollers but Ryan talked me out of it. Think it is a good move, come April 30th the body will not have a clue that I was lazy for an extra week. That is unless I fail to get rid of the extra padding that I am developing from sitting on the couch stagnant while recovering!

As for April 30th, that will be race #1 for the year. The Cohutta 100. This year will be different than last though, I plan to prepare for the 100 mile races in hopes of a good overall placing and maybe a win along the way? I have planned six tries into the schedule. With all those planned it left me not being able to hit all the WORS races, which seems to be my norm. Have one good year, then follow it up with a year where I dont get enough races in? Guess with this being my 14th season it is the way I cope with not getting bored?

On the team front, nothing is changing. We will be adding fizik as a sponsor, but other than that the rest will stay the same. The awesome Specialized bikes have started showing up and it is adding to the motivation. Now if I could just heal up enough to ride!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.3

No comments: