Tuesday, December 21, 2010

2 weeks in..............

So I am two weeks into my full on recovery and things seem to be progressing quickly.  I was even able to ride the bike yesterday!  It was on the rollers and only 20 minutes, but it was better than the couch riding I have been doing while recovering.  The worst part was the HR strap.  I had to take it off cause it hurt against the ribs!!

I keep telling myself that all this downtime is good, cause it has been years since I have spent this much time sitting on my butt and it may of been overdue.  With all the downtime my motivation is super high and with the new schedule I actually have a little bit of nervousness when I look to the season ahead.  Lots of unknowns and new riding places to visit!! Sweet!

With all the veg out time, I have about wore out my Crappad(iPad) in search of the end of the internet.  I didn't find the end of the interrnet, but the end of the world I found.  Not on the Crappad though, since it does not allow you to load flashplayer content, or should I say half of the internet!!  Stupid thing! If you try to watch the above, I recommend not doing it at work! 

Back to the Crappad.  I am a geek when it comes to tech stuff, more along the lines of home control, but other techie things I enjoy as well. So with CES coming up I love seeing all the rumors and new product coming our way.  It seems like everyone and their brother will be launching a tablet so maybe I can find a replacement in the near future! If anything maybe the competition will make Apple change their stance and let me use the iPad to surf the interenet.  I must admit though, I mainly bought it to control my house lighting and audio/video, which I have not set up yet!  Maybe next year!  In the world of remotes, believe it or not it is a cheap IP based remote control!  If I do find a replacement here is a good use for it!

No comments: