Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Collection of sights

Pictue share!  They all have the same theme, but I will leave that up to you decide what that similar theme is: 

No pic for this one since I was driving.  On my way to Nordic Mountain today, Bow Fishing Adventures!!  Sweet, I think this is how the Krayer's met! 

Last weeks ride, I had to stop and get a picture of this!


At the brewer game, McFaddens need to get more stickers on their van!



Last week Big D and I hooked up for some SST work, in this case it is our Super Secret Training!!! Phillips is working on a power meter for it!! 


I have been working on my motor pacing, I do not know anyone with a moped, so I improvised!  These things do like 30 and once underneath, you don't have to pedal at all!!!  I wonder if he is headed to church???


Then last, but definitely not least, saw this gem down at the Mohican 100!! The Pugsly has nothing on this!!


Enjoy, see everyone this weekend?  Be gentle on the first lap, think I might of forgotten how to race?? 

No comments: