Thursday, February 7, 2013

Valley Girl Fever

Like Whatever!!

Can't believe I am on vacation and caught a cold again!! That really sucks.  Seems much better today but yesterday I spent most of the morning sleeping then we met up with the Matters later in the day. I still decided to ride but did a sub chilled pace around Fantasy Island for a couple hours. Too many cactus right along the trail to snap any shots, plus Andrea was already behind me.... "Chris!! The sign says stay on the trail!!". Good thing Stans seals up all those cactus needles!! Yup, we have all moved away from the day of slime tubes:-)  Was there ever a day riders used those?? Bet ya Scott would know!

So today is a relax day and we have massages booked to prove it.  So hopefully the downtime today will allow me to kick this Valley Girl Fever I picked up and I can get back down to business tomorrow.   Which thanks to Brian's nice chill outlook means just some fun riding around the Tucson area.

No comments: