Tuesday, February 5, 2013

On yer left!

Yup, might have to say that a little louder this year!  One cause I am nearing 40 and two after the Pyro and loud music at the concert on Saturday.

The concert, Michelle and I have been wanting to see Shinedown for sometime now and they were in Madison with POD and Three Days Grace.  I was a little unsure of Three Days Grace with the fill in singer from My Darkest Days but they rocked and the drummer can rock!!  It was also sweet cause we had some good seats:

Three Days Grace

Three Days Grace Backdrop


















Shinedown
So if we are already in Madison then we should probably catch a flight somewhere warm to ride bikes since we just got Michelle's new SWORKS Epic!  Hmmm, where should we go??  Well the Matter's just got to Tuscon why not visit them, Andrea is fun!!  OK Brian is too!  So Sunday we hopped a flight west.  We got in late and did not see much of the scenery driving in, but from what I remember there is not much to look at anyway between Phoenix and Tuscon.  After a short night of sleep we did wake to this out the back of our patio:


I think this will work for the week.  So day one we rode part of the AZ trail.  Loads of fun and Brian and I ripped for a few hours not knowing what the girls were up to.  I found out once I was done with a text message that read, call me when you get cell coverage.  I was hungry and immediately thought, sweet, they want us to meet up with them for Burritos and Margaritas!!  Nope, hello, we are in the ER.  Michelle lost!

I was not even there and still want to faint!  Yuck!  8 Stitches to stop the leaking! She is fine!
So day one in the books and that is the only picture I got??  Must of been riding a lot harder then when Tyler and I were here??  Oh wait, I did get a secret shot of Brian's recovery drink!  Top Secret, do not share!

I was too nervous to try anything that creates fog like that in a sink???
Day two: Mt Lemmon to Bug Springs, I want to rip the entire trails till the wheels fall off my new bike! Sweet!



Loads of fun!  Time for some food and beer then wait and see what day 3 brings!!

No comments: