Thursday, February 21, 2013

There she blows!

That has been this last week.  Things are blowing up around me with the Hot Tub pump going first, then the dryer input shaft, and now another pool motor this morning.  I might have to camp out here tonight with my laser sighted rifle to get rid of the Gremlins!  Pretty sure they are sneaking cookies out of the Bistro after midnight and wrecking havoc on all my daily plans!

Here was my last two days in Pic:


So that is the drum of the dryer sitting on the floor and the center of that plate is their shitty weld that broke!  The removal was interesting too.  The length of the drum is 39" and the space between the dryer and the sink is 36".  Oops!  So I had to lay on my back lifting the drum with my feet, while lifting the front of the dryer off the ground with a bar to make room to get it above the sink.  Yup, worked the same putting it back in.  Oh did all that while rebuilding the pump that was keeping the hot tub down, and doing a little of this:


Yup, hanging out at the Laundromat! They are still as interesting as I remember!!

Now lets throw in some of this:


Not sure were the day went but had to use the trainer to get my ride in on Tuesday night.  Then got some of this last night:


Got cold when the sun went down!  Makes you work on your skills when you cant see the ice ruts in the road!!  Good thing for studded tires!!

Then in my spare time I booked another warmer weather trip as well as lodging and registering the team for all non WORS related events through June!  Here is my list as of now, hope to see you at the races!


No comments: