Thursday, November 3, 2011

Occupy Iceman

No I will not get into opinion here, but if you ask I will tell.  Either way I plan to be the 99% this weekend that puts a wrap on the season and drinks too much beer at the after parties throughout Traverse City.  Hope to see you there.

I am also going as a spectator.  Seems weird to go to a race with no bike, but if you need a super water wench let me know.  If you are too far back in the pack you might get a brown bottle though!  Just saying by then I might not know any better, but then again you might not care either cause I do drink good beer. No PBR hand up from me. 

So from the team we have Scott, Michelle, Myles, and Mikee racing.  I can't wait to heckle Mikee and get him back for his torment at Kewauskum a few years back!  Gonna be a fun one. 

Other than that, my riding has slowed some due to playing in the dirt at 212.  We have been busy expanding our parking lot before winter.  Just wish the city would cooperate a bit more.  I have a meeting about that next week when I get home. 

Back on the bike front, Ryan, Michelle, Mark, Scott, Sarah, and I are registered for Cohutta.  We also booked our sweet lodging again!  I am already excited for next year!  That is until it starts snowing here!  Blah! 

No comments: