Friday, November 25, 2011

Airplane butt!

Wow that was rough! Flew first class this time and made the trip so much easier. All I wanted to do was sleep but they were too busy filling my wine glass and bringing me food. I think Michelle had the flight attendant trying to get me to pass out so they did not have to deal with me! We had one stop in Amsterdam at 6am in the morning. That is a huge airport! We made our destination this morning and after a taxi ride where the driver finally decided he had no clue where we were supposed to be. Finally he dropped us off on the side of the street and we were on our own. Luckily Michelle made friends with a couple of the locals and we found our first stop!  Here is our view from the patio:


So that is the Mediterranean in the background, so any guesses yet?  Sure wish I had a bike though,  The Pyrennes are just north of us and look like they need some exploring!!  Alright, we are sitting in Barcelona right now and sure could use a coffee. 

Today will be our first exploring day, but in the meantime here is Michelle's tower.  I think she was going to go up there and wait for a prince to rescue her?

 

No comments: