Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Going back

Just a couple weeks though, since I have been slacking on the blog front.  Either way, it is that time of year to blow off a lot of things cycling related.  Which I have not been doing real well on the riding side.  With the weather trying to stay half way descent I still can not hang up my bike for the 2011 season.


Zoom Zoom!










Riding with a good friend of mine! Love it when the sun is out!
Bummer, the end of this trail!  Off to the next one!



Hmmm, decision??

 Our pre WORS banquet ride, has become the tradition. Of course there is a stop fro coffee. 













Even got the girls to go!


Why even mark this, isn't this a form of natural selection if you are this dumb?



 That's tongue in the ear hot!



I always wanted to try ordering from this menu, should I have the dragon or the tiger? 

 


 Ahh, this was fun, Tower Road up near Tigerton.



No comments: