Thursday, July 14, 2011

U-da-ho

Made it out to Idaho! We drove to Fargo the night after Eau Claire, then did the rally drive out here on Monday! After getting here we have done some exploring and the town is fun! The course on the other hand is hard! There is a trail that Myles and I ride called up the gut and I think they need to rename it to Out of the Gut cause I think I am going to toss my cookies trying to climb it 6 times!! It is steep, it is loose, and the oxygen level is low!! Ouch! After a couple laps yesterday I was thinking that I could not even make it 6 laps! I did com eback and put the 26 tooth front granny gear on and I am hoping that helps me out!! Will know after re-ride today. In the mean time enjoy the time lapsed photo gallery of our trip here! 


Hmm, good thing you can fly through this state!



Can't figure out why almost no one lives here??


Suposedly the largest metal sculpture! the artist must of been thinking if I cant make it look good then lets make it big?? 


Was hard to pass up the exit for the Ma Dah Hey Trails!


How much longer!! Forever!


Getting more entertaining!


Can we tube there!


Mmmm, Sugar!!


Ooops, sugar crash!!


There has to be trails in there!


Let me out! I am goinng ot jump to end this drive!



Now way, U da HO!!


One lonely Butte, pronounced Boo-Teh in Sarah's Vocab!!


Just over that mountain pass, no roads though so we have to go around!!

2 comments:

Kyia said...

It'll take even longer to get to Bend, OR! I can't believe you didn't stop in Cloud Town to at least give me a high 5!

Chris said...

We blew through after the WORS race so it was late cause we got held up with those crazy storms!