Friday, October 22, 2010

Say it's not true!

So today I woke to the freezing cold temps and had thoughts of what is to come! Winter.  I pretty much hate every aspect of it and can never figure out why I live in Wisconsin.  Something tells me this will be a struggle for years to come cause Michelle absolutely hates the heat!  I usually try every year to find someway of escapping some parts of winter, even it it comes in short weeks spent somewhere riding my bike that doesn't require an hour of getting dressed!  There is something wrong when you get back from a winter ride and you had enough clothes on to fill the washing machine!!  Not right!  Eitherway my search is still on for where to head this year. In years past I have done Arizona, California, and last year I even hit up Kentucky just cause I saw a forecast in February that said it would be in the 40s!!  I know I will be at camp again in March, but there is still January and Febuary to deal with!  The search will continue!

In the meantime, I think the only thing that is falling faster than the temps outside are my power numbers.  I must admit though, it has been nice to just go ride my bike.  The bad part is that The Iceman is really going to hurt!  In the short term, I am planning on cross on Sunday at Camrock and in a weird kind of way hoping for it to be wet?? 

No comments: