Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Iceman (Nascar Version)

Not sure how this will work, but would work best if you read outloud with the worst Good 'Ole Boy Accent you have!

W'll the nerves were high today focusing on the last race in the championship chase.  We all got out of the gate good and 'round corner one, till some roadie yahoo decided to trade some paint by putting his arm out and giv'n me a bit of a shove?  Not sure on those tactics but I collected her and kept it out of the fence.  I must thank the sponsor though for a good running machine, my specialized, no-tubes, easton, crankbrothers, scrub outfitted rig was awesome today!  With Hidden Bay providing me with my fire suit! 

Once it calmed d'wn a bit, I lost an ignition box and was a bit under power at about mile 10.  I rode around out there like a sit'n duck till I was able to switch my ignition box over. My teammate big "D" came back with similar problems and we started drafting each other to get back width da program. We ended up trading paint width e'ch other till the end finishing 20th and 21st for the day. 

No comments: