Saturday, November 28, 2009

Where am I now?

Well the last week has been just crazy and had nothing to do with the holidays.  We were running so much that Thanksgiving turned out to be just Michelle and I at home.  My last week trips included 2 trips to the Dells to program a Crestron system in a house, a trip to Green Bay for some super secret Packer Game training, and a trip to Milwaukee to go to Flanners to help a friend of mine narrow down his product selection for his new Audio/Video store. As you can see nothing to do with bikes and it has been a nice change.  I do need to get in gear though and sell some bikes!!

On the sponsor front I think we are almost complete.  I need to have one more conversation to finish up the details, but I think it is going to be an awesome 2010 season.  The one change for the upcoming season is that you should see a few more riders wearing the colors.  The difference is that it is not going to be on the mens side, we are adding a female team.  Really looking forward to this change and we might see a return of Michelle racing?? 

I hope everyone Thanksgivign went well!

No comments: