Sunday, April 5, 2009

Time Bonus.........

Yes, I think there should be a time bonus added to any ride done in crappy weather. Similar to the days of playing Pacman and you received a free guy after 10,000 points! Todays ride was one of those rides where I feel the time bonus is justified! Snow, wind, wet/icy roads! Not to mention my gear selections were dropping like flies with the icing up of the bike. By the time I was done I had only the big ring and 4 gears in the back. This made every hill a muscle tension interval! There is also the added thrill of the ride that as you pick up speed going down hills, ice chunks would start flying off the bike! On a plus note I will be faster at Sea Otter, my glasses were frozen to my eyebrows so when I pulled my glasses off I think I removed them.......

No comments: