Thursday, December 6, 2012

The Twin CIties

That would be Denzer/Leeland in the Krayer's eyes.

So this past weekend I volunteered to head south to the Denzer area and help Ryan pimp their farm house.  He is currently in the middle of ripping his living room apart and I told him we should go ahead and wire it for surround.  I think that gave him extra motivation, or he made Lisa mad and she took frustration out on the walls to get all the plaster off before I got there so I was not a part of the destruction crew.  Not gonna lie, may be a bit disappointed about that! 

So I showed up around 9:00 on Saturday morning, completely caffeinated with a truck load of tools and cable.  We got right to it and had the wiring done in no time and most of the insulation.  Things went so well that based on the amount of work we had completed and the fact it was pretty foggy that day we started drinking at 2:30 cause we thought it had to be like 5 o'clock!  Might of been a poor decision on our part cause Michelle ended up with some catch up to do when she got there after her Volleyball tournament.

Here is a shot of the center speaker, then the TV location will be in front of the box at the bottom of the pic, and if you look close you can see where we ran some wires out to the front porch for Ryan and Lisa's elder years of porch swing sitt'n!


So with us making so much progress, we had to come up with a way to celebrate!!  Hmmm, how to celebrate Dener style??  Shoot guns of course!  So after a little practice Michelle and I were ready to try out our skills.  Michelle First:


No she did not shoot the chicken behind her!  That would of gotten us kicked out of town!

Then it was my turn, notice the sweet hat I scored!


We had so much fun that we are going down that way again this weekend!!  Cant wait!

On the bike front, I have started rolling a bit and have actually done a couple days in a row now!  Watch out, the 2013 base training might be starting soon.  I have to though, my first race of the year is not far off from some peoples Park Racing World Championships in Louisville.  More to come on that.

No comments: